We are a small and friendly Bowls Club located on the Dengie in North East Essex. Our club house is in the grounds of King George V playing field
In 2020 the club will be 89 years old. Formed in 1931.
We have our own Green Team that look after the Green all year round which is a credit to them .
Our club house has a licensed bar and a large function area.
Check out the gallery for some memories of 1948